Job Role: Cloud Operations Engineer
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
- Good experience with networking principles, Firewalls, Load Balancing Solutions, etc.
- Working closely with QA, Development, and Infrastructure teams to understand, implement, and deploy end to end monitoring solutions.
- Deploy patches and upgrades, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities as required.
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Linux/UNIX and related applications
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Nagios
- Experience working in a 24/7 NOC environment for a cloud provider
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, DNS, DHCP, NAT)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Constantly driven to improve, optimize and identify opportunities for process improvement
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.zscaler.com.