Job Role: Software Engineer
At YASH, we understand that not all talent is created equally – and that the best is often a lot better than the rest. We also know that the need for (sustainable) speed has never been greater. At the heart of extraordinary impact lies a culture of career-integrated hyper learning and extraordinary relationships. YASH is a cluster of the brightest stars working with cutting-edge technologies. Their purpose is anchored in a single truth – bringing real positive changes in an increasingly virtual world. That is why we nurture an ecosystem where each employee lends their special skill-set to collectively solve the trickiest problems in business and technology. More importantly – doing it fast, and doing it well.
- Selected candidates would get training and the opportunity to work on live projects in Big-Data, Cloud, Analytics.
- Candidates with Hacker rank medalist would be preferred along with excellent academic scores are preferred.
- Minimum 60 % marks throughout in academics.
- Applicants from Computer Science, IT, and Electronics & Communication are eligible to appear in this drive.
- Familiar with a limited number of programming languages.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Aware of basic design principles, and able to understand designs.
- Good understanding of coding and data structure principles, and application of coding standards.
- Capable of working with limited supervision.
- Affable, credible, and can communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Good team player.
- Quality focused.
- Flexible, “can do” attitude.
- Enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties.
- Proactive and responsible in areas of expertise
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit careers.yash.com.