Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
When Xactly was founded over 16 years ago, we saw the potential that businesses were longing to tap into, and we made it our mission to equip our customers with the tools they need to take control of their data. Since then, we’ve enabled thousands of unique companies to empower millions of sellers to drive revenue globally.
- Bachelor or Masters plus 0-2 year’s experience working on Enterprise application leveraging J2EE and/or AWS.
- Good knowledge of SQL (preferable working experience with Oracle DB)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic Knowledge and understanding of the different performance, scalability, reliability, and usability as related to the troubleshooting of enterprise applications.
- Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter while using the software and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem.
- Basic knowledge on debug Java Applications to troubleshoot the Customer issues they encounter while using the different products.
- Monitor enablement of various micro-services which will be used by hundreds of thousands of users
- Basic Knowledge on development of Application with Spring-Boot Microservices Architecture.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.