Job Role: Web Developer
Experience: 2-4 Years
The formation/birth of Wise Finserv evoked when many corporates started having a product centric approach to meet organisational goals rather than having a client centric approach to meet client financial goals. The journey of financial planning & investment advisory services at Wise Finserv started when two like minded, senior, qualified, experienced wealth manager Ajay Kumar Yadav & Charu Pahuja thought to render FP Services across the country by leveraging technology platform & setting up high standards of practicing financial planning. The objective was not only to grow the balance sheet of company but also to spread right financial planning among people as social responsibility.
- Good exp. in website designing & development, who can develop Website independently
- Select appropriate web technologies, frameworks, components, tools, design patterns and best practices to be used for new project engagements
- Proactively identify architectural gaps and weaknesses, and recommend appropriate solutions for existing project engagements.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Research and implement new / emerging web technologies and frameworks to improve user experience and UI engineering productivity
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection. Maintain websites, troubleshoot for bugs, Fix bugs if necessary and improve usability
- Knowledge of SEO / SMO / Google Analytics
- Must have strong fundamentals in Core Programming, Object Oriented design, DOT NET Concepts
- Must have experience of handling multiple projects.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.wisefinserv.com.