Job Role: PHP Developer
Experience: 1-3 Years
WisdmLabs was founded back in 2012, with two employees in a make-shift office. Our mission has always been to create value for all our stake-holders. And in keeping with this, we’ve worked passionately to create quality applications for our clients and build sustainable careers for our colleagues.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities.
- Technical help in resolving the support requests.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the work.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Experience of creating WordPress plugins from scratch.
- Experience in writing test cases.
- Collaboration with the team.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Write efficient, robust, and reusable code while adhering to WordPress coding standards.
- Object-oriented programming.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit wisdmlabs.com.