Job Location: Hyderabad
Wipro Ltd (NYSE: WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients in 61 countries. The company posted revenues of $6.9 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2013. Wipro helps customers to do business better leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and a vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
- As a developer, you are responsible for the development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module.
- You should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through the usage of standard software development concepts and principles.
- You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools
- Oracle Apps Technical-L1
- Oracle – Core Apps
- Apps Oracle Technical-L1
- English Language-L2
- XML processing using Oracle PL/SQL functions.
- Oracle BI Publisher experience.
- APEX programming experience.
- Oracle workflow and AME knowledge highly desired.
- Building new WEB ADI Integrator applications.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.