Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Pune
Wipro Ltd (NYSE: WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients in 61 countries. The company posted revenues of $6.9 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2013. Wipro helps customers to do business better leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and a vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independently and suggest/ implement services improvement plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight the scope of automation to lead or Manager
- Oracle Apps DBA-L2 Basic Apps DBA
- Oracle Apps DBA-L2
- Linux Admin-L2
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.