Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Chennai
Wipro Ltd (NYSE: WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients in 61 countries. The company posted revenues of $6.9 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2013. Wipro helps customers to do business better leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and a vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
- The entry-level Java developer defines the site objectives by analyzing user requirements.
- The entry-level Java developer completes the programming using languages and software products.
- Designing and testing are of the basic codes done by the entry-level Java developer.
- The developer is expected to demonstrate expertise and add valuable input throughout the development lifecycle.
- He integrates applications by designing a database architecture and does server scripting.
- Java developer performs studies and establishes connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Degree, diploma or certificate in Computer Science or IT.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming and design.
- Knowledge of Web User Interface design.
- Should be a motivated team player.
- Core Java-L2 (Mandatory)
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.