Wipro Ltd is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in175+ cities across 6 continents The company posted revenues of $7.7 Billion for the financial year ended March 31, 2016.
- As a Developer, You Are Responsible for Development, support, maintenance and implementation of a project module based on customer requirements.
- Support and troubleshoot and correct technical issues/bugs identified during implementation, testing optimizing performance and resolve production problems.
- Knowledge on Incident management, problem managment and change managment.
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Any Graduate
- Share Point
- office 365 – Sharepoint Online
- SQL Server
- C# – C Sharp – programming
- MOSS 2007
To apply for this job please visit careers.wipro.com.