Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science
Experience : Fresher
Location: Pune, India
Company Profile :
Our mission is to create economic opportunity for youth and people who migrate by empowering them with the education and resources needed to succeed in today’s global economy. Through Opportunity Beyond Borders, we collaborate with innovative nonprofits to provide people with the skills needed for better jobs and a chance at a better life. We also respond in times of disaster or humanitarian crises to aid in the rebuilding of communities.
Job Requirements :
- B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required.
- New graduates with internships in this field will be considered.
- Knowledge of Java/ .Net and related technologies
- Knowledge model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern
- Experience in developing on Windows/ Linux/Unix platforms
- Web and App server experience (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, etc.)
- Write small software code (100-300 LOC per day), maintain, and improve existing software code in product modules as per provided specifications, and get it reviewed by the manager or mentors in the project team.
- Provide bug fixes to software issues identified during the development & testing phases under the guidance of senior team members.
- Write simple proof-of-concept software projects under the strict supervision of a senior in the project team.
- Learn software languages like Java / .Net, syntax, and coding practices to be implemented in projects.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit careers.westernunion.com.