Website Wecraft Solutions
Job Role: Web Developer
WeCraft Solutions is a young & trustworthy IT solutions Company having voluminous experience. WeCraft Solutions was started in 2010 by 5 engineering students with the single idea to help Simplify Complexities. Our work includes right from a simple standalone application for shops to a complete ERP for an enterprise, Full Stack Web Development, CRM, SaaS solutions & framework building.
We need a motivated Junior Developer who is able to learn fast. In this position you will primarily use the NODE and PHP programming language to maintain and improve the website our customers use to manage their domains, websites, and related systems. The role would involve both back and front-end development.
- Thoroughly test and document the development work that you’re responsible for.
- Collaborate with the rest of your team to make code changes that solve problems for internal and external customers.
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and validation to ensure that the team creates quality, correct code.
- Be a part of an on-call rotation for responding to customer-facing emergencies.
- Progress towards a degree in Computer Science
- Notable contributions to an open source project
- Previous experience as a junior developer
- Git or other source control management
- PHP or other dynamic language such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- GNU/Linux or other *nix command line tools
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit wecraftsolutions.com.