Job Role: SEO Specialist
Experience: 1+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
Wattabyte is a Software Consulting & Development Company based in Bangalore, India with knowledge and experience to help organizations with Mobile App Development, Web App Development, UI /UX Design, Enterprise CMS, E-Commerce Solution, Software Architecture, Digital Marketing, Dedicated Hiring and more.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised.
- Research and analyze client sites through multiple tools – Google Analytics, AdWords, Keyword search, etc. to draw insight and new strategies on improving ranking and conversions.
- Formulate and apply the best industry techniques to increase page rank and organic traffic, including – social bookmarking, On-page & Off-page optimization, classified ads, Blogs,
- HTML/navigation optimization, Press Releases, Link Building, and SMO.
- Should be updated with Google’s latest updates and recent changes in the SEO field.
- Identify the most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites and ensure that websites are filled with optimal keywords to gain most search engine traffic.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the websites.
- Developing and managing internet marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Ability to run pay-per-click campaigns will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google ad words certified (Preferred)
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools like Google analytics and tools like(NetInsight,
- Omniture, WebTrends) will be preferred.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and website backend administration.
- Experience working with popular keyword and other online SEO tools.
- Experience working in multiple CMS environments.
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
To apply for this job please visit www.wattabyte.com.