Website Radical Minds Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Job Role: Quality Analyst
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Walk-in Date: 10th -31st July 2019
Walk-in Time: 9:00 A.M Onwards
Job Location: Gurgaon
Are you satisfied with your business growth so far? Has your business been able to achieve the success it deserves? If not, stop accepting things as they are and take control of your business! A successful business needs proper planning. So plan your business moves by contacting business experts of Radical Minds who will help you in making your business successful. We are globally known and greatly trusted professional outsourcing company, offering business process outsourcing (BPO) service to the companies looking for higher operational efficiency, superior flexibility, and lesser operating cost.
- Targets and Effectiveness Ensuring that the monitoring targets are met as per the SOW or stated otherwise in the Quality manual.
- Ensuring that the monitoring pattern does not get biased towards a particular set of individuals.
- Listening to pre-recorded/ live barging calls for agents and scoring / giving feedback to agents.
- Sharing Quality feedback with Operations & Training teams for incorporation into training.
- Coaching agents on process based on the feedback of calls.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of the monitoring system on a periodic basis and suggesting improvements.
- Metrics – Team Performance Ensuring that the internal/external targets are met and the team shows continual improvement over months.
- Maintaining minimal variation between the performances of all the team members thus ensuring consistency of performance across the team.
- Continual Improvement Focus on increasing the effectiveness and /or efficiency of the program to fulfill its policy and objectives. Determine current.
- Should be on papers working as a quality analyst.
Radical Minds Technologies,
Plot No-368, Udyog Vihar,
Phase 2, Gurgaon.
To apply for this job please visit www.radicalminds.in.