Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Hyderabad
At Virtusa we accelerate business outcomes for our clients through our expert information technology consulting and outsourcing services. We support a wide variety of Forbes Global 2000 firms with services that span the entire spectrum of the IT services lifecycle. Our industry-leading solutions transform businesses not only for a better today but also for a better future.
- Work directly with the DevOps team and Senior DevOps manager to test system integrity
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management
- Test implemented designs
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems in our various environments
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Consult with peers for feedback during testing stages
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Manage CI and CD tools with team
- Improve infrastructure development and application development
- Require minimal supervision and guidance and demonstrate excellent, audience-appropriate communication skills with fellow consultants and clients at all levels of management.
- Experience in continuous integration and deployments (CICD) using Azure DevOps/VSTS.
- Experience in Infrastructure Automation and Deploying using ARM templates.
- Understanding on GitFlow and Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef or Puppet)
- Great communication skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Experience with different monitoring tools (Application Insights and Log Analyzer)
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) with a specific focus on the build and release of the quality software.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced and like scale environment
To apply for this job please visit mycareer.virtusa.com.