Job Title : Frontend Developer (Angular)
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 4 years
Location : Hyderabad
Company Profile :
In 2022, Verisk received Great Place to Work® Certification for our outstanding workplace culture for the sixth year in a row and second-time certification in the UK, Spain, and India. We’re also one of the 38 companies on the UK’s Best Workplaces™ list and one of 18 companies on Spain’s Best Workplaces™ list.For over fifty years and through innovation, interpretation, and professional insight, Verisk has replaced uncertainty with precision to unlock opportunities that deliver significant and demonstrable impact. From our historic roots in risk assessment, we’ve grown to provide analytic insights that help transform industries focused on some of the world’s most critical areas. Today, the insurance industry relies on Verisk to be, and to make the world, more productive, resilient, and sustainable.We help the world see new possibilities and inspire change for better tomorrows. Our analytic solutions bridge content, data, and analytics to help business, people, and society become stronger, more resilient, and sustainable.
- Work as part of an agile team in requirements gathering, refinement and delivery of user focused improvements
- Deliver high quality, maintainable and well tested code which meets user requirements
- Peer review other developers work in a thorough and constructive manner
- Work collaboratively with other Developers, Project Owners, UX designers and QA engineers to deliver high quality solutions
- Look for and drive opportunities to improve code quality, development processes and team satisfaction.
- At least 4 years working with the Angular framework in a commercial setting and a deep understanding of the framework and best practices.
- Proven track record in a commercial software development role
- Experience with RxJS and reactive-style programming
- Good knowledge of testing, in particular unit and integration testing with Jasmine, Jest or similar
- Good understanding of front-end web technologies and how web browsers behave and perform
- Experienced in consuming Rest APIs
- Industry experience in working with Agile software development practices
- Knowledge and experience in applying Web Security best practices
- Good understanding of git and working collaboratively on team-level code bases
- Fluency and clarity in spoken and written English, being able to concisely
- communicate technical ideas internally and to UK/US staff
- NGRX, Redux or similar state management approaches
- Experience of mapping
- e2e and/or BDD testing
- Python / Django
- Using or configuring Docker / Containerization
- CI/CD pipeline configuration
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.