Website Vayavya Labs
Job Title : Python Programming
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : 4 – 8 Years
Location : Bengaluru
Company Profile :
Vayavya Labs was founded in 2006 in Belagavi, India with the objective of developing software solutions for the hardware-software interface. Since then Vayavya Labs has grown, developing software expertise in Automotive, EDA, Semiconductors, and Networking while acquiring numerous patents covering EDA/ESL, Embedded SW and SW Automation domains.
- Create Python-based test automation scripts and work with existing frameworks to perform the validation.
- Diagnose/debug any simple hardware or software-related issues.
- Prepare detailed validation plans of the consumer electronic products (devices) by considering regular and corner end-consumer scenarios
- Experience in python programming
- Should be well versed in using classes, class inheritance, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience in creating or modifying existing test automation frameworks using Python
- Hands-on experience in working with various communication protocols
- Should have a good understanding of electrical circuits, schematics, and layout diagrams, and fundamentals of power engineering
- Hands-on experience with test equipment such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, electronic load banks, power supplies, and power analyzers
- Ability to take full ownership in the validation of products with no/minimal guidance
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit vayavyalabs.com.