Website Vanilla Networks
Job Role: Web Designer
Vanilla Networks is a vibrant and progressive company which has achieved exceptional growth and continues to thrive. The company has a web development and design department apart from the 24-hour outsourced technical support team. Since its inception in November 2003, the company has been growing quickly with the primary focus of building a strong infrastructure to enable it to sustain its rapid expansion plans without the level of service diminishing.
This high-growth and the work environment creates many opportunities for talented people within the team as well as helps the company provide services that are acknowledged to be best value for money to clients. The organization has constantly been on a path of innovation, adapting itself through the process, to cater to the ever evolving technological developments. A true testament to that is its foray into upcoming technologies including mobile application development on various platforms and keen focus on industry grade open source content management systems.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Excellent creative/design skills
- Ability to design slick and modern web sites and mobile UI
- Expertise in Web 2.0 design concepts/responsive design
- Bootstrap, WordPress, Joomla expertise
- Dreamweaver/Photoshop skills
- Graphic design abilities will score points
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.vanillanetworks.co.in.