Website V2 Solutions
Job Title : AWS-DevOps Engineer/Sr. Eng
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : 3-7 yrs
Location : Mumbai
Company Profile :
V2Solutions is a Digital Transformation Partner empowering businesses with robust solutions powered by the latest cutting-edge digital technologies.
- Help customers build infrastructure automation using CICD/DevOps and tools to build scalable, highly available application solutions on cloud
- Utilize Cloud Native and Hybrid Model to design cutting edge Automated solutions
- Help development team to deploy low latency based secured, scalable, durable, resilient, fault-tolerant micro services-based global infrastructure
- Help design and implement the Cloud CI/CD DevOps during migration planning and implementation.
- Contribute to cost estimates related to DevOps.
- Support implementation of DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration, configuration management and automated release and deployment
- Help project and business leaders to prepare the costing estimates for the solution proposed and present the solution to the customer
- Build / Lead POCs
- Build and maintain the reusable code, modules, and documentation
- Help teams adopt and contribute to common tooling, frameworks, and seed repositories
- Follow the best practices and techniques for effectively sharing and versioning libraries and components across teams and products
- Work in an agile team with product owners and engineers in a collaborative environment.
- Participate in long- and short-term planning, develop and maintain personal schedule.
Work with global teams
- Strong scripting skills (e.g., PowerShell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Shell etc.)
- Good understanding of Web Concepts: REST, JSON, XML.
- Very good understanding of cloud technology and ability to build multi-cloud and hybrid solutions around DevOps
- Experience working with Cloud Compute, Networking, Database, Storage on Cloud Platforms
- Experience working with CDK, Scripting and monitoring platforms
- Expertise working with cloud administration / monitoring tools, troubleshoot incidences and prompt alerts / reporting
- Experience with configuration management platforms at-least one of them(e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Saltstack)
- Experience working with CloudFormation / Terraform / GDM / ARM
- Expertise in Unit testing frameworks, tools which needs to be integrated in CICD Process
- Experience in working in highly collaborative teams using Agile Methodologies.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and independently, but with a strong team spirit (helping others, asking for help, and taking responsibility).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for conveying complex technical concepts, architecture, and technical strategy to other teams and leadership.
- Experience of DevOps for data stores: SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, key-value store a plus
Understanding of Cloud CDN
- Good understanding of mature engineering practices (CI/CD, testing, secure coding, etc.)
- Good to have any Programming Language skills: Java, .Net, C#, Go lang, Python, NodeJS etc.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit v2solutions.mynexthire.com.