Website United Layer
Job Title : UI Developer
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 3+ Years
Location : India
Company Profile :
UnitedLayer provides the Colocation services from one of the largest data centers in San Francisco, USA, at 200 Paul Ave. Our long list of managed services enables enterprises to modernize their infrastructure and improve their responsiveness, resource utilization, scalability, and agility resulting in better customer experience and faster time to market.With more than two decades of experience and a pool of experts in leading technologies – we enable enterprises, SMB’s, government agencies, and start-ups to reap the maximum benefits from their multicloud investments.
- Developing user interfaces using angular 6+ & above best practices.
- Good knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- knowledge on Bootstrap and SCSS
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects
- Perform complex product analysis as well as development duties that may include significant research and analysis
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues with front end code
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Providing tech support for clearing bottlenecks and obstacles
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Should have 3+ years of experience in relevant field.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.unitedlayer.com.