Job Location: Mumbai
Tripnary is a seed-funded, an early stage travel startup based in Chicago. We are focused on building a disruptive mobile app that helps travelers save and organize the places they want to see and be ready for their next vacation. Tripnary can be best described as Pinterest travel boards meet Kayak. We want to eliminate the clutter of spreadsheets, bookmarks, emails, etc.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
To apply for this job please visit www.tripnary.com.