Job Role: Java Developer
Founded in 2009, Trantor is a leading software services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. We deliver innovative technology solutions which enable our clients to achieve their business objectives holistically keeping the big picture in the front and center. People working at Trantor practice pragmatism in software engineering and focus on customer success. This has led to extremely positive long-term working relationships with our clients and solution partners. They participate in different forums at Trantor to solve complex business and algorithmic problems across business domains. They also actively participate in and nurture the local tech communities.
A developer is responsible for several Java-related duties throughout the software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. The developer is required to create user information solutions through the development, implementation, and maintenance of Java-based components and interfaces.
- Contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Design, implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Analyze user requirements to define business objectives
- Envisioning system features and functionality
- Define application objectives and functionality
- Ensure application designs conform with business goals
- Develop and test software
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising
- Create detailed design documentation
- Propose changes to the current Java infrastructure
- Develop technical designs for application development
- Develop multimedia applications
- Write well-designed, testable code
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.trantorinc.com.