Website Times World
Job Location: Across India
Started in 2005 in the name of WebSight Computer Systems, we have been taking ourselves through a time testing expedition for several years. Currently, we are a leading provider of data management, market research, analytics, and business intelligence solutions.
- Responsible for the correct visual image/graphic use.
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose.
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Working on layouts, implementation of creative briefs into concept, design and final artwork
- Develop high-quality creative advertising, HTML, digital banners, internal and external newsletters, brochures, packaging, display artworks, and presentations.
- Using a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design
- Ideate design concepts, experiences, and solutions
- Develop and codify brand design systems into cohesive brand guidelines
- Consistently meet deadlines and maintain high-quality standards
- Extremely skilled in the use of InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop and able to work with a wide range of media
- Well-informed of emerging technologies in new media and proficient with Adobe CC Suite.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts with the ability to understand and translate business, technical, and functional requirements into design.
- Self-motivated and enjoy working to targets.
- Strong team player, but equally good at taking initiative.
- Attention to detail, Flexibility, Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
To apply for this job please visit www.timesworld.com.