Website Thomson Reuters
Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision-makers in the legal and tax & accounting markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization
- Develops, deploys and supports applications from initial ideation to implementation. Development is done in a variety of environments, but mainly Java on a Linux application server using Oracle as the database
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements; conferring with business users and analysts; studying system flows and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Willingness to operate in a diverse platform and has experience working with multiple project environments
- Ability to handle support and development work items from multiple projects concurrently
- Analyzes product requirements and contributes to the design, development, and implementation of the software modules
- Core Java and J2EE
- SQL/PLSQL/Oracle databases
- Distributed application development hosted on multiple environments
- Knowledge of .NET, C# is an added plus.
- Strong focus on customer service
- Strong problem solving, data analysis, design, and testing skills
To apply for this job please visit www.thomsonreuters.com.