Job Role: Software Developer
TETCOS develops NetSim – a leading network simulation & emulation software. NetSim is used by 300 + organizations across 15 countries for Network R & D, Defense applications and Network lab experimentation. NetSim covers a wide range of technologies across Wireline, Wireless, Mobile, Cellular and Sensor Network Technologies.
- Development of C libraries for protocols in NetSim framework
- Protocol development in Mobile, Cellular, Sensor, Mobile Ad hoc and Delay Tolerant networks.
- Enhancement of the protocol stack, simulation kernel and post processing engine
- Implementation of IEEE proceedings in NetSim
- Simulation trace data mining methods
- BTech – CSE/ECE from IIT / BITS / NIT only
- Must be good in C / Java, data structures, algorithm and other CS concepts
- Knowledge of networking protocols and devices desirable
- Passion for our domain and desire to extend NetSim’s capability
- Prior work on NetSim a plus
- Mention your JEE/ AIEEE rank in subject line
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.tetcos.com.