Job Location: Hyderabad
Teradata delivers real-time, intelligent answers, leveraging 100% of the relevant data, regardless of scale or volume of query. And we do it on-premises, in the cloud, and anywhere in between. It’s called Pervasive Data Intelligence. And only Teradata has the industry-leading products, expertise, and services to deliver it today.
- Develop fully automated tests to validate the Teradata database and related components/functions
- Develop tests to reproduce and verify customer reported issues and fixes
- Perform customer-centric validation of TD database under stress, load and with focus on system-level integration
- Analyze & report the defects/issues encountered during testing
- Fix database test ware defects as needed
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science or Electronics with knowledge on Database concepts & SQL is highly desirable
- Knowledge on at least one cloud platform – Azure / Google Cloud / AWS
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux and at least one programming/scripting knowledge is a must
- Teradata Database and Client Utilities experience is a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly and to leverage that knowledge for results analysis and problem-solving
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with members of Test Engineering and Development groups
- Strong grasp of testing processes where one is results-oriented working within a collaborative team
To apply for this job please visit careers.teradata.com.