Job Location: Hyderabad
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time so that customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it at scale, on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between.
- Perform database stress testing, load testing, and system integration testing
- Analyze & report the problems encountered during testing
- Develop fully automated tests to validate the Teradata database and analytical functions
- Develop tests to verify customer issues. Fix database test suite problems
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science or Electronics with knowledge on Database concepts & SQL is highly desirable
- Knowledge on UNIX/Linux and at least one programming/scripting knowledge is a must
- Teradata Database and Client Utilities experience is a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly and to leverage that knowledge for results analysis and problem-solving
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with members of Test Engineering and Development groups
- Strong grasp of testing processes where one is results-oriented working within a collaborative team
To apply for this job please visit careers.teradata.com.