Website Tenacitics India
Job Role: Devops Engineer (MS Azure)Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 To 6 Years
Walk-In Date: 25 Feb To 28 Feb 2019
Walk-In Time: 11:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Chennai
Tenacitics is a software development and IT consulting firm with offices in Chicago, IL, Phoenix, AZ and Chennai, India. Established in 2015, Tenacitics has built strong talent in the software architecture, design and development business. The company has successfully completed several projects in the Media, Retail, FinTech and InsurTech sectors.
Tenacitics has also built products relating to customer analytics for the banking and insurance sectors.
- Cloud implementation in Azure.
- Infrastructure automation.
- Continuous integration.
- Continuous deployment.
- Load balancers.
- Version control.
- Issue tracking.
- Managing daily builds.
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Git, GitLab, Stash, SVN, Jenkins, Bamboo, Nexus, Maven, Artifactory.
- Proficient and adept in running Docker in production with Container Orchestration – Kubernetes & Docker Swarm.
- Experience with monitoring/alerting tools such as NewRelic, CloudWatch, DataDog, PagerDuty, AppDynamics.
- Experience with Logging tools such as SumoLogic/Splunk/ELK Stack.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code using Terraform/CloudFormation.
- Experience setting up and basic administering of MYSQL, Postgres & NoSQL Databases.
- Experience with GitHub/GitLab with industry standard GitFlow processes.
- Experience with Configuration Management tools such as ansible, salt, chef.
- Experience with deployment of platform services like Kafka.
- Working knowledge of DNS, Monitoring, SSL Certificates, File Servers, Security, Performance, High Availability, Redundancy, and Disaster Recovery.
- Experience working with agile scrum teams.
B4, Gems Court,
2nd Floor, Opp. Wills Lifestyle Building,
Khader Nawaz Khan Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034.