Job Role: Selenium Automation Engineer
- Should have a good automating experience using Selenium WebDriver, RC and Grid.
- Implemented TestNG, Log4J, Extent report API.
- Have experience in Performing CI (Continuous Integration)
- Having experience in API testing using SOAP UI, DHC and Postman tools.
- Used TFS, Jira, Test Rail, to feedback, observations, Test management.
- Hands-on Experience on Performance Testing Using JMeter.
- Hands-on experience with VCS (Git, Bitbucket)
- Having conceptual knowledge on UFT, Appium.
- Worked in AGILE, Scrum and Kanban technique methodologies.
- Pleasant experience testing Web and Mobile Applications, and Databases.
- Well versed with software development life cycle (SDLC) and software test life cycle (STLC).
- Flexible and versatile to adapt to any pristine environment and work on any project.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a successful team player.
- Extensive experience in Developing, Executing and Maintaining Test Plan IEEE 829, Test Strategy, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases and Reporting system,
Risk Occurrence Probability and Impact Analysis.
- RCA (Root Cause Analysis), Bug Triage.
Information Technology and ServicesComputer, SoftwareFinancial, Services
To apply for this job please visit techwave.net.