Website Technovert Solutions
Job Role: Sharepoint Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 To 4 Years
Walk-In Date: 01st June 2019
Walk-In Time: 11:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Hyderabad
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more.
Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice. We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises – every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It’s the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Technovert is looking for a SharePoint Specialist with strong technical skills, with a complete understanding of the agile development process.
- Candidate should have strong understanding of the overall software delivery lifecycle and activities and Standups, release and sprint planning, reviews, demos and retrospectives, ensure quality and
- completeness of the product through unit, integration, and regression testing and Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- Develop custom SharePoint solutions using seeded functionality (workflows, web parts, etc.) as well as custom solutions using .NET, SharePoint development strategies using Visual Studio. NET and Workflow Foundation.
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design, develop and implement solutions using Microsoft SharePoint platform or other systems.
- Well-endowed experience in planning and designing SharePoint mid to large scale Farms on SharePoint 2013/16 with strong exposure to SharePoint capacity planning.
- Based on understanding of requirements, configure and/or develop SharePoint web parts, pages, navigation and security to meet business needs.
- Participate in system testing, integration testing, and review/development of business training materials.
- Automation and document management using SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Develop rich UI interfaces using HTML5/CSS3 integrated with Office 365 environment.
- Development of business automation solutions using Flow, Power Apps, Web Hooks and Microsoft Graph.
- Responsible for the Application, Configuration, deployment and maintenance (Site configuration, back up, restore and template manipulation).
- Built scripts, datasets and other artifacts necessary for DSC based deployment of customization on Office 365.
- Closely work with DevOps team for the CI/CD process.
- Should display leadership qualities and should have lead small teams for interim goals/projects.
- Should be able to perform code reviews and recommend best practices for code.
- Should be able to recommend best practices for code reuse, better scalability, performance and availability.
- Should have a good collaborative attitude and be able to conduct internal training sessions and process improvement initiatives as and when necessary.
- Adapt and align legacy and SOM based Solution to Modern SharePoint Patterns and Practices such as SPFx, Azure Functions, Logic Apps and Office365PnP.
- Exposure to Agile ALM based delivery model on Microsoft solution stack.
- Exposure to Hybrid SharePoint Implementations.
- Exposure to K2 Black Pearl/Nintex.
- Good knowledge on advance topics like Azure, PowerBI BDC, Excel Web Services, BizTalk &
- Exchange server Integration with SPS, single sign-on will be an added advantage.
Plot No 104, Kavuri Hills,
Road No : 44, Hyderabad,
Land Mark – State Art Gallery.