Website Techindia Infoway
Experience: 1 or 1+ years
Walk-in Date: 13 Sep – 20 Sep 2019
Walk-in Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Chennai
Established in 2002, Techindia delivers world-class, enterprise healthcare management solutions that bridge the Intersection of Healthcare & Information technology to work more efficiently and collaboratively to deliver better health. Techindia provides exceptional remote healthcare diagnostics and patient monitoring solution with proven track of high performance for the highly regulated industries.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- PHP web frameworks (Laravel, Yii, etc depending on candidates technology stack).
- Object-oriented PHP programming.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating a database schema that represents and support business processes.
- SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
Techindia Infoway Pvt. Ltd.,
B-15, 2nd Street, Ambattur Industrial Estate,
Opp: Ambattur BMW Service center, Chennai – 600058.
To apply for this job please visit www.techindia.com.