Qualification: B.E / B. Tech
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
With 21+ years of experience building innovative digital products and solutions, Tavant provides impactful results to its customers. It has been the frontrunner in driving digital innovation and tech-enabled transformation across a wide range of industries such as Consumer Lending, Manufacturing, Agtech, Media & Entertainment, and Retail in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms, we help our customers improve their operational efficiency, productivity, speed, and accuracy. Our suite of products and solutions are routinely rated high by the industry..
· Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing functional requirements and customer objectives
· Communicate status regarding technical issues, and solutions
· Manage the coding best practices for Salesforce
· Develop and writing test classes for customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
· Perform unit testing for the module assigned and take ownership of delivering the module with minimal functional and technical errors
· Document and analyze Production Bugs, Issues and propose solutions
· Evaluates and refractor code base for increased efficiency
· Monitors and manages proactive maintenance to application platform environments
· Debug, design, and fix Production issue and deploy fixes
· Provide support to internal and customer-facing projects, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflow
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit