Job Role: Web Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
We are on the cusp of some extraordinary disruptions brought about by workforce technology and practices. By 2020, 40% of the workforce will be free agents – freelancers, contractors, and consultants. Workers – be it, employees, contractors are in a side hustle to use the tools that meet their needs, and connectivity on their mobile to get their jobs done. Traditional HR technology has been a letdown and lacked the practical aptitude to get work done. Community with emphasis on a career is the center of this revolution.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues. Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.tapplent.com.