Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Bangalore
We are on the cusp of some extraordinary disruptions brought about by workforce technology and practices. By 2020, 40% of the workforce will be free agents – freelancers, contractors, and consultants. Workers – be it, employees, contractors are in a side hustle to use the tools that meet their needs, and connectivity on their mobile to get their jobs done. Traditional HR technology has been a letdown and lacked the practical aptitude to get work done. Community with emphasis on the career is the center of this revolution.
- Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc).
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Spring Framework.
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer.
- Developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Experience with test-driven development.
To apply for this job please visit www.tapplent.com.