Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Talview is the fastest way to hire for enterprise employers across the globe. Its AI-led Insta-hiring Platform makes this possible through a combination of three techniques- automation of routine tasks, enabling anytime-anywhere processes and capturing & reusing data across the hiring process. With its unique approach, Talview is transforming the talent acquisition process for some of the largest organizations across the globe including Amazon, Deloitte, OCBC Bank, UNICEF, and ZS Consulting and getting them equipped to excel in the emerging gig economy.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
- Identify areas for improving technical SEO, focusing mainly on on-site speed
- Managing and creating rich snippets for the Talview blog and website
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools like Google Keyword Tool, Moz, SEMrush, etc
- Knowledge of other tools like Open site explorer, Google Search Console, SEO site checkup, Ubersuggest (Niel Patel) Ahrefs, etc would be an added advantage
- Experience with a data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit www.talview.com.