Job Location: Bangalore
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining design-thinking insights and data-driven analytics. We complete 43 million transactions a month on a digital backbone that spans the world for more than 120 clients. By implementing winning strategies across entire businesses and customer lifecycles, we’re able to accelerate performance and help clients achieve the high-impact outcomes they’re looking for. Here’s how we do it.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Computer Science
- Group and revenue cycle management experience
- Ability to be strategic in developing solutions and process improvements
- Ability to be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Efficiency in finding strategies to streamline efforts and successfully complete tasks on time.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sutherlandglobal.com.