Job Role: Front End Developer
Experience: 2+ Years
As the son of a life agent, Dustin Yoder knew from a young age that life insurance is important to any sensible financial plan. So he was surprised to learn that most of his fellow Millennials hadn’t even considered life insurance. Dustin realized the industry had lost touch with today’s buyer, and he saw the opportunity to transform how carriers connect to consumers. To realize his vision, Dustin assembled a diverse team of passionate individuals. Some were insurance veterans, and others were insurance outsiders from tech and creative backgrounds eager to bring a fresh perspective to a legacy industry. After some trial and error, the team’s ingenuity and determination gave birth to Lifetime: the platform that’s transformed the way life and annuity companies around the world sell products and engage their customers.
- Develop new user-facing features using ReactJS
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work closely with onsite and offshore development teams
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-7 years of experience with front-end web development
- Impeccable attention to detail and care for visual outcome
- At least some experience/exposure to native mobile app development
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Strong communication skills
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.