Job Role: PHP Developer
Job Location: Delhi
StarClinch offers the thrill of working with a young team, the ability to make an immediate impact, and the opportunity to work with a game-changing product that is disrupting the live entertainment business forever. In simple words, StarClinch is India’s largest artist booking and discovery platform. We own and execute the entire process from artist shortlist, availability check, negotiation, booking, payment, and escrow.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Write clean, well-designed code.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs.
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, BitBucket.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and developing web services.
Join Us for More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.