Website S&P Global
Job Location: Hyderabad
At S&P Global Platts, we provide the insights; you make better-informed trading and business decisions with confidence. We’re the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to our expertise in news, pricing, and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets. S&P Global Platts coverage includes oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture, and shipping.
- Design and deliver Platts Excel Add-in project within the given budget and timelines.
- Analyzed client requirements and the formulated requirements document.
- Co-ordinate with a Database support team, QA and BA.
- Enhanced various complex jobs for performance tuning.
- Able to debug the issue on Sonic side
- Able to debug and identify an issue in the AWS cloud environment.
- Help team to move a story from UAT to business accepted status
- Worked on .net framework 4.5 and above
- Strong in C#, WPF, worked in a client-side application (not a web application) and Multithreading and async programming
- Candidate with Strong knowledge of VSTO and excel DNA, unit testing framework e.g. Nunit and mocking framework Moq and Dependency Injection e.g. Ninject
- Candidate with work experience in design pattern, Core.net, and Debugging
- Strong background in AWS knowledge and Java Knowledge.
To apply for this job please visit careers.spglobal.com.