Website S&P Global
Job Role: Oracle Software Engineer
Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
At S&P Global, we focus on powering the markets of the future. Throughout our history, the world’s leading organizations have relied on us for the essential intelligence they need to make confident decisions about the road ahead. Unprecedented circumstances continue roiling markets. Market participants have been hopeful, but a post-pandemic world appears to be shaping into one of near-constant volatility. But this world redefined may, at the same time, also be more resilient to such shocks.
- Develop automation/performance scripts that meet organization standards and build reliable, reusable, and maintainable automated regression suites & test harness
- Leverage tools and frameworks to build automation/performance scripts with quality code to simplify testing scenarios
- Design and develop test plans, and test cases based upon functional and design specifications, execute test cases, and analyze and report test results to the teams
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria
- Focus on building efficient solutions for Web, Services/APIs, Database, and mobile testing requirements.
- Participate in internal/cross-team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, and technical reviews for assigned projects in an Agile environment
- 2-4 years of experience in software testing or development with a good understanding of testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Experience in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages
- Experience in design and development of automated tests using automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium) with exposure to testing across the application layers (UI/Service/Data layers/Mobile)
- Experience in advising team to identify automatable test cases at different layers (UI, Services, and Data layer tests). The ability to work with developers to build automation/performance-friendly code is a plus.
- Experience in refactoring test automation/performance suites as necessary
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit careers.spglobal.com.