Website S&P Global
Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon
At S&P Global Platts, we provide the insights; you make better-informed trading and business decisions with confidence. We’re the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to our expertise in news, pricing, and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets. S&P Global Platts coverage includes oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture, and shipping.
- Work together with various domestic and overseas teams across the organization to ensure that the SOA & Docker & Kubernetes based Container Platform is reliable, operational, performant, and meets business requirements as well as committed SLA.
- Setup, configure and monitor Container platform and conduct routine maintenance work for smooth operation with guaranteed uptime.
- Onboard applications to the platform as and when needed with high priority.
- Assist various DEV and QA teams during their development and testing following the guidelines provided.
- Work closely with supervisor/manager in day-to-day operational activities.
- Conduct and/or assist in conducting regular capacity analysis and POCs.
- Develop and maintain the platform automation tools, dashboard, and utilities (Java and .NET C#).
- Provide support for Production, DR, and lower environments making sure the platform is stable and highly available.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent discipline is required.
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant work experience managing platforms and/or infrastructure.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in any industry-leading container platform such as EKS, ECS, AKS, GKE, Openshift, etc. is required. Certifications are a bonus
- Hands-on knowledge or experience of AWS. Certifications are a bonus
- Strong experience in application deployment and monitoring. Experience with Datadog or similar observability tools is preferable.
- Strong experience with Infrastructure-as-Code, preferably Terraform
- Strong Experience managing/administrating and supporting production, enterprise-grade platforms preferably in the Kubernetes ecosystem
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, preferably Jenkins and Azure DevOps
- Experience with GitOps philosophies, preferably ArgoCD
- Experience with Service Meshing, preferably the Kong Suite
- Experience with Kubernetes governance, preferably Open Policy Agent
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit careers.spglobal.com.