Website Soft Suave Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Role: Software Engineer – Java
Eligibility :BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA (2016/17/18/19)
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Walk-In Date: 12 & 13 Oct 2019
Walk-In Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Job Location: Chennai
Soft Suave is a fast-growing Information Technology (IT) company headquartered in one of the largest technology-hubs in India – Chennai with a sales office in Catonsville, MD – United States. Soft Suave is specialized in providing end-to-end IT Services and Solutions to mid-market and Fortune-500 across USA, UK, Australia, France, Denmark, Iceland, UAE, and India.
We have significant expertise and a best-in-class track record in creating and delivering high-value IT-enabled business solutions. We provide rapid and cost-effective Enterprise Solutions in several key areas including Web Application Development, Mobility, Cloud Computing, and Legacy Modernization.
- Execute a full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technology.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Maintain and modify projects; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs.
- Analyze the performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and the approval of the supervisor.
- Confer with users to gain an understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs.
- Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
- Core Java, Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts, J2EE, HTML, CSS, SQL.
- Logical and analytical thinking about Java programming.
- Should have designed at least one project module using object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Sound knowledge of modern software architecture and development techniques.
- Should be a self initiator and interested in learning new technologies.
- OPTIONAL: IOS Objective C, Spring, Hibernate.
Rounds of Interview:
Level 1: Technical Aptitude test (1st Day).
Level 2: Programming Test (If selected in Level 1).
Level 3: System Execution of Program (If selected in Level 2).
Level 4: HR Interview.
100, Lake View Estate, Basement,
Kundrathur Main Road, M. S. Nagar,
Next to Rajan Tiles Building, Porur, Chennai – 600116.
To apply for this job please visit www.softsuave.com.