Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Gurgaon
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
- Development of differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance with the partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specifications.
- Implement and document assigned parts of component/work product based on a project schedule.
- Write the code/test code for part of the software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by the test/review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination/review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
- Project experience in core Java development along with RMI, Multi-threading, IPC, Socket Programming, Servlet, JDBC
- Hands-on Knowledge of AWS, Spring Cloud, Sprint Boot
- Hands-on knowledge of developing mobile apps on ios and android.
- Basic knowledge in RDBMS / SQL
- Basic knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 & Angular JS.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.