Job Role: Software Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Bangalore
The activities of our Energy, Healthcare, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust. We’re one of the world’s largest providers of green technologies. Products and solutions from our Environmental Portfolio already account for some 42% of our total revenue. In fiscal 2012, our roughly 370,000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €78 billion and income from continuing operations of €5.2 billion.
- Responsible for the testing and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
- Requirement analysis and design of manual test cases and automation scripts based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- Test design and execution of features and/or bug-validation and delivering solutions in accordance with testing guidelines and on-time with high quality.
- Identification and implementation of integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
- Performing relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Experience in Software testing (Manual and Automation) and Test Design techniques.
- Good knowledge of automation test framework like Protractor/Selenium.
- Experience in scripting language (Java script/Python).
- Knowledge in Defect Management tools like JIRA.
- Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills.
- Sound knowledge of Software Testing processes.
- Experience with Agile/Lean practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive work style.
- Knowledge in web-services and Micro Services.
To apply for this job please visit new.siemens.com.