Website Sblit Solutions
Job Role: Java Developer
SBL IT solutions, was incorporated in the year 2015. From the time of inception, we have been providing ace solutions to all our client’s online business problems. We at SBL IT Solutions vow to create a trust worthy atmosphere and be a true launchpad for our clients’ complete digitization activities. We are committed to grow with our Clients as their Digital activity starts expanding. We are committed to your long-term support and service for all your technological investments. SBL IT Solutions offers a wide range of services in the business of Software Development, Web Designing & Mobile Application Development, Business Software Services & Database Management Services, Cyber Security Services and Digital Marketing Services. Our Complete range of web development services, graphic designing services, animated video services, cyber security services and digital marketing services has made us one of its kind online business solution providers in the Chennai metro city. Also, our customer eccentric approach which we define by the term: “you think and we create” is one of our best USP. We stand by our word on consistent reliability, efficiency and performance of our products and services offered.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit sblitsolutions.com.