Job Role: Associate Developer
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets. Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information:
- Interpret application design and data specifications for an application.
- Logically code data elements to perform the requirements of the application specifications.
- Assist in analyzing requirements from the NAIC to ensure that the software complies.
- Develop test data for the purpose of testing whether the program runs and, if it does, how well does it meet the application design specifications.
- Document program design, coding, and maintenance to allow for future changes.
- Assist product support during peak seasons.
- Complete other tasks as assigned.
- An understanding of the basics of programming (i.e. simple designing, process flow, coding, testing, debugging, etc.).
- The ability to learn how the pieces of a program fit together for the purpose of meeting the requirements of an application.
- Strong knowledge of office applications, including word processor and spreadsheet operations.
- The ability to learn how to document program design, coding, and maintenance.
- An understanding of how critical project completion is to client satisfaction.
- Strong logic and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit careers.sapiens.com.