Job Role: Java Developer
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with an emerging focus on the broader financial services sector. We offer core, end-to-end solutions to the global general insurance, property, and casualty, life, pension and annuities, and retirement markets, as well as the business decision management software.
- Perform development on a Java platform from technical documentation
- Provide post-implementation support including analysis of production problems.
- Have a good understanding of the requirements in the area of functionality being developed
- Create and execute unit tests
- Debug code, make and test code fixes
- Adhere to defined coding standards and other defined quality standards
- Good knowledge of Java programming language
- Understanding of logical database design and physical database structures
- Knowledge and experience of RDBMSs.
- Working knowledge of key StoneRiver standard development tools: Eclipse
- Excellent understanding of OO software design
- Experience with the open-source frameworks Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with web-services preferred
- Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
- Good learner and self-starter, and a team player, ready for the next challenge – wherever it may be.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.sapiens.com.