Job Role: Java/J2EE
Job Location: Bangalore
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
- Create the design specifications for development from approved business cases.
- Execute unit and system testing of the design once the solution has been developed, and work closely with other team members to successfully deploy the code to production.
- Performs impact analyses of new features or changes to existing features within the Fieldglass application
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and application through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation and problem resolution.
- Analyze and translate functional specifications and change requests into technical specifications.
- Develop, test and implement program logic.
- Coordination in a cross-functional team and with other geographically distributed engineering teams.
- Active participation in Scrum meetings and Demos and troubleshoot production issues on demand.
- Experience in cloud applications development
- Excellent skills and experience in Java/J2EE programming, Java frameworks like the Spring, Struts framework, ORM
- A Framework such as Hibernate.
- Familiarity with SQL Server Management Studio and should be able to write queries
- Worked in global teams with high levels of collaboration.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.