Job Role: Associate DevOps Engineer
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
- Be the first line of defense for the development team analyzing the outages, driving the RCAs and subsequently bringing the required product enhancements from the RCAs
- Maintain a highly available, reliable production service and participate in on-call rotation
- Automate integration scenarios for the cloud service to be able to validate the consumption scenario of a service
- Create software and processes to automate and improve the maintainability of cloud systems
- Work with development teams to integrate with external systems to close the loop on a fully automated dev-to-production release cycle
- Design, build, manage, test, maintain, and scale SAP Cloud Platform core data center infrastructure on need basis
- Experience managing production Linux systems, networking, and complex distributed systems Strong system design and analytical skills are a must.
- Experience managing / configuring large fleets of hardware or to manage distributed software systems.
- Experience deploying infrastructure with configuration management tools, especially C include Chef, Puppet, Salt.
- Experience deploying infrastructure components. Example technologies include Graphite, Sensu,
- Cobbler, rsyslog, logstash
- Proficient in Unix/Linux tools and systems
- Strong system programing skills (shell, Python, Go, Chef, Ruby, etc.)
- Strong experience developing and configuring complex network and distributed systems
- Experience automating the testing and troubleshooting of distributed systems
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.