Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
- Provide a high quality of support to SAP Customers by gaining deep product expertise
- Resolve customer messages at the Development Support level.
- Ensure high quality of corrections and support packages.
- Managing critical customer issues and escalations whilst maintaining customer satisfaction
- Delivering feature enhancements on a case-by-case basis depending on continuous innovation initiatives internally
- Undertake complex code changes also considering a multitude of scenarios in parallel, being able to prioritize issues based on business impact and engaging closely with customers to see them through to resolution.
- Excellent knowledge of ABAP language, OOP concepts, or similar level experience on other development languages like C++, Java
- Exposure to S/4 HANA or SAP ERP preferred
- Self-motivated and good teamwork spirit
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High performance and learning orientation
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.