Website Sankara software
Job Title : React JS
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Experience : 1 – 3 years
Location : Chennai
Company Profile :
Sankara is a U.S. based company with international operations. Our business delivery network is comprised of delivery centers and call center operations located in USA, Canada and India. Our passion is creating premium information technology solutions and customer support services that help companies grow and manage their business. We believe in building partnerships with our clients and working together to consistently drive innovation.
- A passion for high quality software engineering and technology.
- Thorough understanding of React and its core principles.
- Developing new user-facing features using latest web technology.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Proficient in defining and implementing a scalable architecture that ensures separation of concern between components, APIs and content.
- Drive and ambition to achieve, thrive, and succeed
- Help plan, design, build, review content-managed, usable, and accessible, and standards compliant web sites.
- Participate in the front-end web-development project life cycle from pitch prototyping through definition and design to build, integration, QA and delivery.
- Ability to work on the responsive designs website development using the latest designs
- Able to work as an independent developer for same using UI frameworks like MVC Spring
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- 1- 3 Years of workingexperience as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Working experience with RESTful APIs is mandatory.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, Oauth, Okta, Auth0
- Expert & hands-on on ReactJS and ability to design & develop SPA using components Redux architecture
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit sankarasoftware.com.